Wednesday, December 13, 2017

                                                  REPAIR OF A ROLLER ORGAN
                                                                         Part 3

We were sent an Autophone Concert Roller Organ for evaluation and repair.   After the pump and reservoir were under control, we turned our attention to the case.

A lot of loose veneer was reglued.   Then missing corner braces were installed and the missing front lower brace and related trim were made and glued in place.

The lower base and top covers were missing, so we got the material for them and cut it to size.  We are ready for the next step.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy watching the progress made repairing my Concert Roller Organ. I am looking forward to seeing the completed repairs and hearing it play! Thank you, Al