Wednesday, May 16, 2018

                                              MAKING AN ORCHESTRION                                         PART 7

The piano we chose for this project is a 1909 Weber.   We have put the top shelf back in the piano and are about to test the piano playing part.

I got the test roll and discovered that the tube it is mounted on is undersized.   I unrolled it, made a correct sized tube and remounted the test roll.

Then I found that we have an interference between the moveable mount and the spring loaded plunger will not retract far enough to put the test roll into the roll drive.

I took the tambourine off, ground the necessary clearance and remounted it.   Now we are ready to try the test roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment