Wednesday, November 1, 2017
You may be culturally deprived if:
1) You cannot tell a band organ from a Calliope
2) You never heard of Sir Harry Lauder
3) Rudy Vallee sounds like a California location
4) The word Graphonola means nothing to you
5) The Coon Sanders Night Hawks sound like a hunting club
6) You think Brunswick only made bowling alleys
7) You think a "45" is just a gun
8) If you think Nickelodeon is only a TV channel.
Visit DeBence Antique Music World at 1261 Liberty Street and let us add some couth to your life.